- Download and install the Technic Launcher available here. Please place the file you download somewhere you can easily get to it (say your Desktop). When you run it the files will be downloaded and extracted to your %appdata% folder by default. The launcher is the file you have downloaded.
- Click on ‘Modpacks’ and type ‘eBlitz Gaming’ in the search field.
- Click on ‘Install’ in the lower right of the screen.
- If you haven’t got the 64-bit Java run-time you will need to get that from here. Choose the 64-bit version.
- Launch Technic. Now click on ‘Launcher Options’ in the top right of the screen and then click ‘Java Settings’. Ensure you’re using the latest 64-bit version and set your Memory to approximately half of your physical RAM.
i.e. If you have 4 GB of RAM use 2 GB. If you have 8 GB use 4 GB etc.
That’s it! You can now launch Minecraft by pressing ‘Play’ in the lower right of the screen.
Configuring your texture pack
Our package includes the PERSISTENCE 128×128 texture pack to make Minecraft look a bit nicer without heavily modifying everything.
- Launch Minecraft with the Technic Launcher.
- Click ‘Options’.
- Click ‘Resource Packs’.
- On the left hand side of the screen it will show you available mod packs. Click on the arrow pointing to the right to move the PERSISTENCE.zip resource pack into the ‘Selected Resource Packs’ window. (Ignore the version warning)
- You will be warned about this pack being made for a newer version of Minecraft. Click ‘Yes’ to ignore the warning.
- Click ‘Done’ and wait a few moments.
You will now have an improved experience.
To configure this you will need to consider the performance ramifications for your computer.
- In video settings ensure ‘Graphics: Fancy’ and ‘Dynamic Lights: Fancy’ are set.
- Go to ‘Quality…’ and turn up ‘Mipmap Levels’, ‘Ansiotropic Filtering’, ‘Mipmap Type’ and maybe ‘Antialising’ depending on your graphics card.
- Turn on ‘Better Grass’ and ‘Better Snow’.
Add the eBlitz Minecraft Server
- From the main Minecraft screen click on ‘Multiplayer’
- Click ‘Add Server’
- Server Name: eBlitz Minecraft Server
Server Address: mc.eblitz.net
Now you can join the server!
Join the Discord Channel
If you don’t have Discord you can get it here.
Our channel is available here: https://discord.gg/JcbBg4e